Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04744 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,743TL (¥142,124) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)