Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL (¥139,542) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)