Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,737TL (¥284,723) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)