Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,002TL (406,843Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)