Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07763 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (руб 41,782) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)