Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,133TL (﷼ 27,233,955) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)