Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,619TL (770,936 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)