Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,122TL (元4,044) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)