Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (1,049,106 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)