Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,559TL (元5,028) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)