Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.913 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,583TL (元3,923) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)