Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,381TL (元4,503) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)