Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,355TL (元4,666) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)