Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,516TL (元6,665) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)