Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (元5,267) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)