Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,577TL (元6,818) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)