Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,832TL (€823) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)