Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,267TL (383,426 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)