Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (4,465元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)