Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,410TL (4,338元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)