Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,034TL (元4,385) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)