Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (2,181 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)