Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,777TL (₩1,358,014) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)