Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,607TL (₩1,165,015) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)