Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.847 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (AU$1,673) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)