Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.523 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 161% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,560TL (AU$1,671) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)