Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.626 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,150TL (AU$2,342) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)