Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.039 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,178TL (€858) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)