Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,505TL (€984) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)