Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,438TL (€830) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)