Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,479TL (€1,356) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (32 minutes ago)