Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,621TL (2,296 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)