Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,325TL (2,167 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)