Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.995 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,184TL (C$1,063) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)