Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42344 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,760TL (11,242 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)