Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26517 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,328TL (8,777 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)