Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39028 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (11,141 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)