Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31405 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (9,629 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)