Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27359 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,394TL (8,749 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)