Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33091 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,876TL (8,690 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)