Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,431TL ($971) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)