Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.017 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 149% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,456TL (ƒ 2,471) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)