Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,385TL (ƒ 3,686) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)