Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.413 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 195% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,720TL (ƒ 2,848) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)