Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL (ƒ 2,135) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)