Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.019 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,506TL (ƒ 3,222) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)