Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.055 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,125TL (ƒ 2,007) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)