Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,609TL (€854) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)