Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.712 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (NZ$1,488) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)