Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,552TL (元4,098) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)