Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,559TL (元5,026) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)