Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,614TL (4,654元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (43 minutes ago)