Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (€630) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)