Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,064TL (€661) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)