Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL (€974) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)