Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.105 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,177TL (NZ$1,667) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)