Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (NZ$1,737) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)