Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,256TL (元3,086) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)