Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 416%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.346 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,891TL ($2,037) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)