Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,390TL ($4,021) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (42 minutes ago)