Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (3,399 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)