Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,587 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,598TL (3,875 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)