Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08712 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,510TL (₨28,805) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)