Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,236TL (₨40,402) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)