Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33327 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,856TL (8,570 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)