Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32525 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,559TL (7,867 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)