Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,258TL (2,429 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)