Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33802 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,763TL (8,175 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)