Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,897TL (1,945 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)