Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,574TL (998 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)