Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.083 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,419TL (1,109 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)