Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,479TL (R$ 3,807) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)