Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,638TL (R$ 3,250) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)