Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08113 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,228TL (руб 27,461) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)