Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06286 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,554TL (руб 40,634) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)