Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02900 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,235TL (111,557 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)