Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04347 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,367TL (54,440 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)