Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02795 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,104TL (75,258 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)