Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08105 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,305TL (руб 53,118) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)