Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09422 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,687TL (руб 49,740) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)