Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06807 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,090TL (руб 30,708) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)