Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (€870) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)