Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (€687) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)