Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (€903) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)