Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,758TL (€932) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)