Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,155TL (R$ 2,674) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)