Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,967TL (1,012 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)