Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,575TL (10,971 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)