Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13126 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,398TL (10,648₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)