Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (CH$669,793) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)